Are you passionate about bartending and want to learn the skills and knowledge to become a professional bartender? Do you want to impress your customers and employers with your cocktail creations and service excellence? If yes, then you should enroll in our Professional Bartender School program!
If you are looking for a destination that combines stunning natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and modern urban amenities, look no further than Tivat and Boka Bay in Montenegro. This coastal region offers a variety of attractions and activities for young urban travelers who want to experience the best of both worlds. Welcome to Professional Bartender School, at Tivat, Montenegro.
Our program is designed to teach you everything you need to know to succeed in the bartending industry. It is a comprehensive and intensive course that lasts 10 days and contains 24 lessons and workshops, tastings included, all packed in 6 modules. You will learn from experienced and certified instructors who will guide you through the theory and practice of bartending.
Checkk out the Boka Bay in Montenegro, in the heart of Europe, and join us on the most popular course program there is for wannabe bartenders. Welcome to Professional Bartender School in Tivat.
- Introduction: In this module, you will learn the history and culture of bartending, the roles and responsibilities of a bartender, the equipment and tools of the trade, the types and categories of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and the basic techniques of pouring, measuring, shaking, stirring, straining, muddling, layering, flaming, and garnishing drinks.
- Bar Essentials: In this module, you will learn how to set up and stock a bar, how to use a point-of-sale system, how to handle cash and credit transactions, how to manage inventory and waste, how to follow health and safety regulations, how to deal with common bar problems and emergencies, and how to clean and maintain a bar.
- Cocktail Mixology: In this module, you will learn how to make classic and contemporary cocktails using different methods and ingredients. You will learn the recipes and ratios of popular cocktails such as martinis, margaritas, mojitos, daiquiris, old fashioneds, negronis, cosmopolitans, manhattans, bloody marys, mai tais, pina coladas, and many more. You will also learn how to create your own signature cocktails using your creativity and flair.
- Customer Service: In this module, you will learn how to provide excellent customer service to your guests. You will learn how to greet and interact with customers, how to take orders and serve drinks efficiently and professionally, how to upsell and cross-sell products and services, how to handle customer complaints and feedbacks, how to build rapport and loyalty with customers, and how to work as a team with your co-workers and managers.
- Career Consulting: In this module, you will learn how to prepare for your bartending career. You will learn how to write a resume and cover letter that highlight your skills and achievements as a bartender. You will also learn how to search for bartending jobs online and offline. You will get tips on how to ace your interviews and auditions. You will also get access to our career development and employment consulting services that will help you find the best opportunities for your career goals.
- Tastings: In this module, you will get to taste various types of wines, whiskies, tequilas, mezcals, gins, craft gins, other distilled spirits. You will also get to taste coffee beverages and craft beers. You will learn about the origins, production methods. characteristics. flavors. aromas. styles. pairings. serving suggestions. of these beverages. You will also learn how to appreciate them using your senses of sight. smell. taste. touch.
By the end of our program. you will have the confidence, competence, creativity, charisma, that makes a professional bartender. You will also receive a certificate of completion that proves your qualification as a professional bartender.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll in our Professional Bartender School program today! Spaces are limited so don’t miss this opportunity! Contact us now for more information or visit our website for more details!